Summer Day Camp
Lake Saint Louis Summer Camp
- Quail Ridge Park
560 Interstate Drive Wentzville MO 63385
- Days: Monday through Friday
- Hours Including before/after care: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Email the Camp (email active starting June 1st)
For registration questions please call 636-561-4620.
Camp Phone: 636.626.0919 during camp hours
Camp Email: email@example.com (June 1 thru Aug 15)
REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY.
RESIDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 10TH.
NON-RESIDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 15TH.
The City of Lake Saint Louis and St. Charles County have partnered together to provide a summer camp program. Camp Covey at Quail Ridge Park is a fun-filled weekly outdoor program that is designed for children ages 6 to 12. Six-year-olds must have completed kindergarten in order to participate in camp.
Lake Saint Louis' Camp Covey includes:
- Arts and Crafts
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Activities (fishing, hiking, & more)
Our goal is to provide children with an enjoyable and safe outdoor experience by offering them the opportunity to discover new activities and make new friends! Campers should bring their lunch and drink each day (please note - there is no refrigeration available.) Parents and Guardians will drop off their camper(s) at the Lodge in Quail Ridge Park.
Parents and guardians will also be required to check in/check out their child each day with a valid photo ID.
A typical weekly schedule at camp goes as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday children will be outside at Quail Ridge Park doing various activities.
- Tuesday will be group activities & guided activities by St. Charles County Rangers/Staff.
- Friday will be a field trip.
- If weather doesn’t permit outside activities or in the case of severe weather, the children will go inside the lodge.
Lake Saint Louis Summer Camp will be offered weekly from:
- Before Care Hours: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
- Day Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- After Care Hours: 3:30 to 6 p.m.
Pricing includes the cost of admission on field and swimming trips.
- Day Camp - Weekly Cost of $128 Per Resident or $145 Per Non-Resident
- Before Care - Weekly Cost of $27 Per Resident or $32 Per Non-Resident
- After Care - Weekly Cost of $27 Per Resident or $32 Per Non-Resident
Holiday Week Pricing (Independence Day)
- Day Camp - Weekly Cost of $102 Per Resident or $116 Per Non-Resident
- Before Care - Weekly Cost of $22 Per Resident or $26 Per Non-Resident
- After Care - Weekly Cost of $22 Per Resident or $26 Per Non-Resident
There are no discounted rates if the participant does not attend 5 days a week.
There is no holding of spots. You must register and pay in advance to guarantee your spot.
- Week 1 (June 5 - June 9): Playtime Party Center
- Week 2 (June 12 - June 16): Kokomo Joe's
- Week 3 (June 19 - June 23): Marcus Town Square Theatres
- Week 4 (June 26 - June 30): Bowlero
- Week 5 (July 3 - July 7*): Playtime Party Center *no camp July 4
- Week 6 (July 10 - July 14): Kokomo Joe's
- Week 7 (July 17 - July 21): Marcus Town Square Theatres
- Week 8 (July 24 - July 28): Bowlero
- Week 9 (July 31 - August 4): Cookout