The City of Lake Saint Louis (LSL) Parks and Recreation Department is proud to present the oldest organized Triathlon event in the St. Louis metropolitan area. This event has proven to be the most popular Triathlon event in the area as it has filled the last ten years with participants who traveled from all over the country. The open water swim and rolling hills make this a challenging, but very enjoyable event to participate in. USA Triathlon Sanctioned and competition rules will apply.
The event will take place on Saturday, August 17, 2019 at the:
LSL Community Association
100 Cognac Court
Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
Volunteer Open House
August 14th, 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
View the course maps.
Long Course Distances
- Swim 0.93 miles
- Bike 24.6 miles
- Run 6.2 miles
Short Course Distances
- Swim 0.25 miles
- Bike 13.6 miles
- Run 2.5 miles
- Long course start is at 7:15 a.m.
- Short course start follows long course at approximately 7:29 a.m.
- Check-in opens at 5:30 a.m. and closes at 6:45 a.m.
- No late starts allowed
- 415 total participants
- No race day entry
Please note: The lakes are privately owned and only available to Community Association Members, who are in good standing, outside of the designated practice and competition times.
- $90 until February 28th
- $105 until July 1st
- $120 until August 9th
Relay Olympic Fees
- $232 until August 9th
- $20 Resident Discount
Triathlon Addition Fees
- $15 One day USAT Membership/Insurance
- $10 One day USAT Youth Membership
2019 Packet Pick-up Information
- All Non-USA Triathlon members must obtain one-day USAT Insurance (included in registration fee). The fee is $15 for adult and $10 for those ages 17 and younger as of December 31, 2018.
- All athletes must present a photo identification at registration, and you must pick up your own packet.
- Packet available:
- Sunday, August 11th from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the Community Association (sight of swim practice).
- Monday through Thursday, August 12th to August 15th from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Lake Saint Louis City Hall.
- August 16th from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lake Saint Louis City Hall.
- Race day from 5:30 to 6:30 a.m. at the starting area.
The top three men and women overall, the top three places in each division and each age bracket, in both Olympic and Sprint courses, and the top three places in the team category will receive awards after the completion of both races. All finishers receive participation medals.
- 12 to 17
- 18 to 24
- 25 to 29
- 30 to 34
- 35 to 39
- 40 to 44
- 45 to 49
- 50 to 54
- 55 to 59
- 60 to 64
- 65 to 69
Race Day Triathlon Cancellation/Modification Policy
- Lake Saint Louis Parks Department in coordination with local officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments will be altered as agreed to between the Parks Department Management and local officials.
- It is not financially feasible for the Lake Saint Louis Parks Department to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be no refunds or free entries to future races. The fee you paid is used to develop the event. The Parks Department does not save money if one of our events has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the event are purchased and/or arranged in advance and must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you on the course!